2021 Concert at Three Caves Series presented by MidCity District
benefitting Land Trust of North Alabama
Concerts begin at 7 PM at Land Trust’s Three Caves in Huntsville
Saturday, June 19 ∙ Larkin Poe
Opening Artist: Little and the Giants
Saturday, July 10 ∙ The Orbits
Land Trust Members-only Concert
Land Trust members can enjoy this exclusive members-only night of music at Three Caves. You must be a Land Trust member to purchase tickets! Not a member? Join Today. This is a more intimate version of our larger concerts. Please note that seating is NOT provided for this event. Please bring a bag chair.
Saturday, August 7 ∙ Tab Benoit
Opening Artist: Hurricane Ruth
Tips & Reminders
- Ticket are non-refundable. If the concert must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, ticket purchases will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. Ticket purchasers will be notified of cancellations by email.
- Please review our Safety Guidelines below.
- Land Trust members can use their promo code (sent by email) to receive the discounted member price. Not a member? Join today to receive the promo code!
- Shuttle starts at 5:30 PM. Opening act begins at 7 PM. Headliner starts around 8:30 PM.
- Attendees will check-in before boarding the shuttle or at Three Caves for walk-ups.
- Closed toe shoes recommended due to gravel. Please note, the temperature at Three Caves is usually a few degrees cooler due to cool air coming from the cave openings.
- No pets. No children under 12.
- There is no parking available at Three Caves.
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive. Free shuttle service will begin at 5:30 PM.
- Use a ride-share service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi is encouraged. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
Food & Drink
- No outside food or drink please.
- Food will be available for purchase at the event.
- A variety of beer and wine options will be available to purchase at the bar. Drink tickets are available to purchase at the event. Each ticket equals one drink (beer or wine). Water available at no charge.
- Stay home if you exhibit any symptoms of illness.
- Please assess your risk factors and follow precautions as directed by state and local officials.
- We strongly encourage mask wearing when a safe distance from others cannot be maintained.
- Please only send one or two members of your party to order food or drinks.
- There will be sanitizing stations located around Three Caves.
- A shuttle will be provided from the parking lot at Huntsville Hospital to Three Caves. Masks are required on the shuttle.
- We encourage the use of ride-share services (Uber/Lyft) or taxis. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Gates will open at 5:30 PM and NOT before.
The surface at Three Caves is gravel. Attendees can be dropped off at the roadway entrance to the venue and request a ride down to the bottom of the hill where the event takes place. With advance notice, we can assign your party to a table that is easily accessible from the cart so you can be dropped off within a short distance of your seat. The cart will be available to assist you at any time during the event when you are ready to exit.
Land Trust’s Three Caves | 901 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
Three Caves is located within the Land Trust’s Monte Sano Nature Preserve – one of the largest urban nature preserves in the US – and has become one of the most unique event venues in North Alabama. Concerts at Three Caves has played host award-winning entertainers such as Delta Rae, Moon Taxi, Tom Braxton and Grammy winners, The SteelDrivers, Claire Lynch and the Legendary Muscle Shoals Review. The “not so secret” 800 seat outdoor venue is conveniently located just two miles from downtown Huntsville and gets its name from the three limestone openings that accentuate the stage. Three Caves has a storied entertainment history including serving as the filming location for the band Kansas’ “Reason to Believe” video and scenes from the 1979 post-apocalyptic movie “Ravagers”. The venue offers a comfortable ~55°F temperature year-round. As the sunset sets and the lights begin to accentuate the cave openings and walls, one gets the sense they are in store for a truly magical and very unique musical experience.
Contact email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities or artist inquiries.