Programs for Educators
Through hands-on learning, adults and children can develop an appreciation and understanding of the unique ecosystems of North Alabama and the need to conserve them. Let us know what you need. We can build a program around your specific requirements – age group, budget, or topic. Most programs are designed as outings but can be adapted for classroom activities, if desired. We offer a variety of environmental education programs, including activities for the following topics:
- Caves and Karst Formations
- Plants and Trees (Spring Wildflower Hikes, Fall Foliage Hikes, etc.)
- Creatures and Critters (Amphibians, Reptiles, Insects, Bats, Fish, Birds, etc.)
- History and Land (Huntsville history, Civil War, Native Americans)
- Water Quality
- Tracking and Identifying Animal Footprints
- Just to name a few!
For more information or to schedule an environmental education program for your school group or organization, contact Rosie Spaulding at 256-534-5263 or email@example.com.