- This event has passed.
2018 Moon Over Three Caves Dance
September 15, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75 – $1000
Saturday, September 15, 2018 at Three Caves from 7-11 PM
***UPDATE: This event is now sold out! Thank you for your enthusiastic support.***
Enjoy a night with friends and dance under the stars to support land preservation at the 19th Annual Moon Dance!
- Dinner from Washington Square Catering, craft beer, and live music by Juice
- Upscale Silent Auction featuring rain barrels and other unique items painted by local artists
- An evening at beautiful Three Caves to help save fresh water resources and great natural lands
Individual Tickets or Tables Available:
Discounted Pricing for Land Trust Members! Not a Member? JOIN TODAY and enjoy discounted pricing for Land Trust events throughout the year.
- Individual Tickets ($75 for Members / $85 for Nonmembers): Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets
- Tables ($600 for Members / $700 for Nonmembers): Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual
- Corporate Tables ($1000): Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual, 2 bottles of wine for the table, recognition at the event
Reserve your tickets or table in advance. No tickets sold at the door. Tickets are non-refundable.
If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax deductible donation to the Land Trust.
Parking: There is no parking at Three Caves. A shuttle is provided from Huntsville Women & Children’s Hospital lots at Adams Street and Lowell Drive. Free shuttle begins at 6:30 PM.
- Land Trust Member tickets available beginning August 1. Non-member tickets available August 14.
- Reserve your tickets or table in advance. No tickets sold at the door.
- No outside food, drink, or chairs, please.
- Casual dress with closed toe shoes (due to gravel) recommended.
- No one under 21, please. No pets.
Cancellation: Tickets are non-refundable. If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax deductible donation to the Land Trust.