Members-only Concert at Three Caves
July 16 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Land Trust members can enjoy an exclusive night of music at Three Caves this summer featuring local Reggae band KUSH. This relaxed gathering has served as a “thank you” for the past several years to our members for their incredible support. Please note that seating is NOT provided for this event. Please bring a bag chair. All proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama’s mission to preserve our area’s scenic, historic and ecological resources through conservation, advocacy, recreation and education.
- Ticket sales open May 1
- Ticket Price: $30 per person
- You must be a Land Trust member to purchase tickets to this event (up to 6 per membership)!
- Discounted $25 ticket price available for members at the Pathfinder giving level ($100) or above only. Discount code provided by email. If you need assistance, please let us know at email@example.com or 256-534-5263.
- Not a member? Join Today. or add a membership to your ticket order.
- Existing members interested in upgrading membership to Pathfinder level or higher, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-534-5263 for details. Membership benefit information at landtrustnal.org/join.
- Live music from local Reggae band KUSH
- Tickets are non-refundable. If the concert must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, ticket purchases will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. Ticket purchasers will be notified of cancellations by email.
- Bring a bag chair! No seating is provided for this event. No tables please.
- Please review our Safety Guidelines below.
- Shuttle starts at 5:30 PM. Concert begins at 7 PM.
- Attendees will check-in before boarding the shuttle or at Three Caves for walk-ups.
- Closed toe shoes recommended due to gravel. Please note, the temperature at Three Caves is usually a few degrees cooler due to cool air coming from the cave openings.
- No pets. No children under age 12.
Food & Drink
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED. NO COOLERS.
- Food will be available for purchase at the event provided by Fire & Spice and Heavenly Sinwiches food trucks.
- A variety of beer and wine options will be available to purchase at the bar. Drink tickets are available to purchase at the event. Each ticket equals one drink (beer or wine). Water available at no charge.
- There is no parking available at Three Caves.
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive. Free shuttle service will begin at 5:30 PM.
- Use a ride-share service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi is encouraged. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Stay home if you exhibit any symptoms of illness.
- Please assess your risk factors and follow precautions as directed by state and local officials.
- There will be sanitizing stations located around Three Caves.
- A shuttle will be provided from the parking lot at Huntsville Hospital to Three Caves. However, we encourage the use of ride-share services (Uber/Lyft) or taxis. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Gates will open at 5:30 PM and NOT before.