Members-only Concert at Three Caves featuring The Orbits
July 10 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Land Trust members can enjoy this exclusive members-only night of music at Three Caves. You must be a Land Trust member to purchase tickets! Not a member? Join Today. This relaxed gathering has served as a “thank you” for the past several years to our members and volunteers for their incredible support. This is a more intimate version of our larger concerts. Please note that seating is NOT provided for this event. Please bring a bag chair. All proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama’s mission to preserve North Alabama’s scenic, historic and ecological resources through conservation, advocacy, recreation and education.
Tickets available June 1.
- Ticket are non-refundable. If the concert must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, ticket purchases will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama.
- Must be a Land Trust member to purchase tickets! Not a member? Join at www.landtrustnal.org/join
- Bring a bag chair! No chairs provided for the members-only concert. No tables please.
- Please review our Safety Guidelines below.
- Shuttle starts at 5:30 PM. Opening act begins at 7 PM. Headliner starts around 8:30 PM.
- Attendees will check-in before boarding the shuttle or at Three Caves for walk-ups.
- Closed toe shoes recommended due to gravel. Please note, the temperature at Three Caves is usually a few degrees cooler due to cool air coming from the cave openings.
- No pets. No children under age 12.
Food & Drink
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED. NO COOLERS.
- Washington Square Catering will provide a menu of dinner options available for purchase for $12 each.
- A variety of beer and wine options will be available to purchase at the bar. Drink tickets, available to purchase at the event, are $5. Each ticket equals one drink (beer or wine). No charge for bottled water.
- There is no parking available at Three Caves.
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive. Free shuttle service will begin at 5:30 PM.
- Use a ride-share service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi is encouraged. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Stay home if you exhibit any symptoms of illness.
- Please assess your risk factors and follow precautions as directed by state and local officials.
- We encourage mask wearing when a safe distance from others cannot be maintained.
- Please only send one or two members of your party to order food or drinks.
- There will be sanitizing stations located around Three Caves.
- Ticket sales are limited and MUST be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
- A shuttle will be provided from the parking lot at Huntsville Hospital to Three Caves. However, we encourage the use of ride-share services (Uber/Lyft) or taxis. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Gates will open at 5:30 PM and NOT before.
2021 Concert at Three Caves Series presented by MidCity District