Membership begins at $35 annually. ALL Land Trust members receive the following Basic Member Benefits:
- Access to the Land Trust Map App
- Invitations to fun Member-Only events, including outings to properties not open to the public
- Priority notification of Land Trust news and announcements
- Priority registration for Land Trust events, including guided hikes
- Discounts from our Preservation Partners (local retailers/businesses who support our mission)
- Land Trust logo magnet
See “Additional Information” below for more details about the benefits listed in the chart above.
All membership levels are tax deductible and stays in your community to help preserve our great natural spaces. Please ask your employer about a Matching Gifts program. You can also choose to give monthly or annually by selecting that option on your membership form. If you treasure North Alabama’s wild places and want to help save more, and become a Land Trust member today!
Prefer to pay by check? Please download and print the Land Trust Membership Form and mail to:
Land Trust of North Alabama
2707 Artie Street SW, Suite 6
Huntsville, Alabama 35805
Additional Information about Member Benefits:
- Tuesdays on the Trail: This is our summer environmental education series for ages 6-12 years offered each year on Tuesdays in June and July. This program is free to attend but registration is only available to Land Trust members at the Trailblazer giving level or above.
- Ticket Discounts: Trailblazer Level Members receive up to 6 discounted tickets to all paid Land Trust education programs (such as Nature Play Camp, Plant Identification Workshop, Wilderness Skills Camp Out). All members at the Pathfinder giving level or above receive up to 6 discounted tickets to ALL Land Trust events (such as Moon Dance) AND education programs.
- Online Store Credit: Explorer level members and above receive a special credit to use towards purchases in the online store, including Land Trust gear and apparel.
- Pavilion Rental: The Land Trust has 3 pavilions available to reserve for private events. These include Bankhead Pavilion at Monte Sano Nature Preserve, Dale W. Strong Community Pavilion at Harvest Square Nature Preserve, and Terry Education Pavilion at Chapman Mountain Nature Preserve. More information at landtrustnal.org/pavilion-rental.
- VIP Experiences: Each year, the Land Trust hosts a handful of intimate, unique opportunities to experience our properties. These VIP experiences are offered by invitation only to our most generous supporters. Conservationist level members will receive an invitation for two people to attend ONE of these VIP experiences. However, members at the Forester giving level will receive an invitation for two people to attend ALL VIP experiences offered throughout the year.