All members receive the following benefits per household…*
- invitations to fun Member-Only events, including outings to properties not currently open to the public and Tuesdays on the Trail (our member-exclusive summer environmental education series for kids)
- priority registration and notice for Land Trust events, including guided hikes
- discounted tickets to Land Trust events – including Concerts at Three Caves and Moon Dance
- special offers or discounts from our Preservation Partners – local retailers who support our mission
- Land Trust logo magnet to share your passion for land preservation
- AND exclusive access to the Land Trust Map App!
*Forester and Conservationist level supporters also receive special invitations to unique experiences on Land Trust properties throughout the year. Learn more about Corporate Membership levels and benefits.
All membership levels are tax deductible and stays in your community to help preserve our great natural spaces. Please ask your employer about a Matching Gifts program. You can also choose to give monthly or annually by selecting that option on your membership form. If you treasure North Alabama’s wild places and want to help save more, and become a Land Trust member today!
Prefer to pay by check? Please download and print the Land Trust Membership Form and mail to:
Land Trust of North Alabama
2707 Artie Street SW, Suite 6
Huntsville, Alabama 35805