Saturday, September 21, 2019 at Three Caves
Enjoy a night with friends and dance under the stars to support land preservation at the 20th Annual Moon Dance on Saturday, September 21 from 7-11 PM. Land Trust Member tickets available beginning August 1. Non-member tickets available August 8.
- Dinner, craft beer, and live music by DiscOasis
- Upscale silent auction featuring rain barrels and other unique items painted by local artists
- An evening at beautiful Three Caves to help save fresh water resources and great natural lands
Individual Tickets or Tables Available:
Tickets available to purchase beginning August 1 for Land Trust members and August 8 for non-members. Land Trust members enjoy discounted tickets and a chance to reserve tickets before they become available to the public. Join Today!
2019 Ticket Prices:
- Individual Tickets ($85 for Members / $95 for Nonmembers): Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets
- Tables ($600 for Members / $700 for Nonmembers): Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual
- Corporate Tables ($1000): Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual, 2 bottles of wine for the table, recognition at the event
- There is no parking available at Three Caves.
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive (500 Lowell Drive SE, Huntsville 35801). Free shuttle service begins at 6:30 PM and continues throughout the night.
- If you use a rideshare service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi, please have them pull into the Mountain Springs Pool parking lot (located next to Three Caves – 905 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville 35801). That is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Reserve your tickets or table in advance. No tickets sold at the door.
- No outside food, drink, or chairs, please.
- Casual dress with closed toe shoes (due to gravel) recommended.
- No one under 21, please. No pets.
Tickets are non-refundable. If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax deductible donation to the Land Trust.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunites?
Contact us for more information: email@example.com | 256-534-5263
Also let us know if you or your business, would like to donate an auction item!
***Moon Dance Auction Volunteers Needed:***
All proceeds from this event – which includes a silent auction of items contributed by local businesses – support our mission. Let us know if you interested in helping solicite or even just collecting Moon Dance auction donations from businesses around town. Any amount of time you’re able to contribute would be appreciated! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.