Saturday, September 18, 2021 at Three Caves
presented by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama
Dance with friends under the stars at beautiful Three Caves to help save fresh water resources and great natural lands at Moon Over Three Caves Dance. Moon Dance is a dinner featuring live music from Kozmic Mama and a silent auction. The event is held in the beautiful bowl of Three Caves Quarry on Monte Sano Nature Preserve and is our biggest fundraiser of the year!
- Please review our Safety Guidelines below.
- No one under 21, please. No pets.
- Casual dress with closed toe shoes (due to gravel) recommended. The temperature at Three Caves is typically a few degrees cooler due to cool air coming from the caves.
Food/Drink: Dinner will be provided by Dreamland BBQ. No outside food, drink, or chairs, please. Two drinks are included with admission and additional wine and beer will be available for purchase.
Parking: There is no parking available at Three Caves. Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive (500 Lowell Drive SE, Huntsville 35801). Free shuttle service begins at 6:30 PM and continues throughout the night. Gates open at 6:30 PM. Masks are required on the shuttle. If you use a rideshare service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi, the Mountain Springs Pool parking lot (located next to Three Caves – 905 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville 35801) is the designated drop off and pick up location.
Auction: Shop the silent auction at 32auctions.com/moondance2021. All bidding will be online. Items will be on display at the event, including unique experiences on Land Trust properties, local art, and a variety products or services contributed by area businesses.
Cancellation: Tickets are non-refundable. If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. All ticket buyers will be notified of cancellation by email to the address provided.
Venue: Land Trust’s Three Caves | 901 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
Three Caves is located within the Land Trust’s Monte Sano Nature Preserve – one of the largest urban nature preserves in the US – and has become one of the most unique event venues in North Alabama. This one-of-a-kind outdoor venue is conveniently located just two miles from downtown Huntsville and gets its name from the three limestone openings that accentuate the stage. The venue offers a comfortable ~55°F temperature year-round. As the sunset sets and the lights begin to accentuate the cave openings and walls, one gets the sense they are in store for a truly magical experience.
Discounted pricing available for Land Trust members. Ticket sales begin August 1.
- Individual Tickets – $90 (LT Members), $100 (Non-members): Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets
- Tables – $650 (LT Members), $750 (Non-members): Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual
- Corporate Tables – $1000: Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual, 2 bottles of wine for the table, logo recognition at the event
No tickets sold at the door. This is a reserved-seat event. Tickets are non-refundable. If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. Table assignments are provided at check-in.
- Stay home if you exhibit any symptoms of illness.
- Please assess your risk factors and follow precautions as directed by state and local officials.
- We strongly encourage mask wearing when a safe distance from others cannot be maintained.
- Please only send one or two members of your party to order drinks.
- There will be sanitizing stations located around Three Caves.
- Masks are required on the shuttle. We also encourage the use of ride-share (Uber/Lyft) or taxis. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
Our priority remains the health and safety of our community. Safety measures will be implemented in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Alabama Department of Public Health.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunites?
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 256-534-5263
Also let us know if you or your business, would like to donate an auction item!
Auction Volunteers Needed: All proceeds from this event – which includes a silent auction of items contributed by local businesses – support our mission. Let us know if you are interested in helping solicit or even just collecting Moon Dance auction donations from businesses around town. Any amount of time you’re able to contribute would be appreciated! Contact us at email@example.com to volunteer.