Saturday, September 18, 2021 at Three Caves
Dance with friends under the stars at beautiful Three Caves to help save fresh water resources and great natural lands at Moon Over Three Caves Dance. Moon Dance is a dinner featuring live music and a silent auction. The event is held in the beautiful bowl of Three Caves Quarry on Monte Sano Nature Preserve and is our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Parking: There is no parking available at Three Caves. Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive (500 Lowell Drive SE, Huntsville 35801). Free shuttle service begins at 6:30 PM and continues throughout the night.
Ride-Share: If you use a rideshare service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi, please have them pull into the Mountain Springs Pool parking lot (located next to Three Caves – 905 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville 35801). That is the designated drop off and pick up location.
• You must reserve your tickets or table in advance. No tickets sold at the door. This is a reserved-seat event.
• No outside food, drink, or chairs, please.
• No one under 21, please. No pets.
• Casual dress with closed toe shoes (due to gravel) recommended.
• The silent auction will accept check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
• Additional wine and beer will be available for purchase after you use your two drink tickets included with admission.
Cancellation: If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. All ticket buyers will be notified of cancellation by email to the address provided.
• Individual Tickets: Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets
• Tables: Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual
• Corporate Tables: Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual, 2 bottles of wine for the table, logo recognition at the event
Ticket sales begin August 1. No tickets sold at the door. Tickets are non-refundable. Please note this is a reserved-seat event. Table assignments provided at check-in. Please let any guests for whom you purchased tickets know that they should provide your name at check-in, as that is the name under which the reservations will be held.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunites?
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 256-534-5263
Also let us know if you or your business, would like to donate an auction item!
***Moon Dance Auction Volunteers Needed:***
All proceeds from this event – which includes a silent auction of items contributed by local businesses – support our mission. Let us know if you are interested in helping solicit or even just collecting Moon Dance auction donations from businesses around town. Any amount of time you’re able to contribute would be appreciated! Contact us at email@example.com to volunteer.
Proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama
In-Kind support provided by: