Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Three Caves
All proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama
Dance with friends under the stars at beautiful Three Caves to help save fresh water resources and great natural lands at Moon Over Three Caves Dance. Moon Dance is a dinner featuring live music by Kozmic Mama and a silent auction. The event is held in the beautiful bowl of Three Caves Quarry on Monte Sano Nature Preserve and is our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Tickets available August 1.
- Food/Drink: Dinner provided by Dreamland BBQ. A vegan meal alternative is available upon request provided by The Veggie. No outside food, drink, or chairs, please. Two drinks are included with admission and additional wine and beer will be available for purchase.
- Live music by Kozmic Mama
- Parking: There is no parking available at Three Caves. Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive (500 Lowell Drive SE, Huntsville 35801). Free shuttle service begins at 6:30 PM and continues throughout the night. Gates open at 6:30 PM. If you use a rideshare service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi, the Mountain Springs Pool parking lot (located next to Three Caves – 905 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville 35801) is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Auction: Shop the silent auction online. All bidding will be online. Items will be on display at the event, including unique experiences on Land Trust properties, local art, and a variety products or services contributed by area businesses. Want to donate to the auction? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-534-5263.
Shop the Auction
- Attire: Casual dress with closed toe shoes (due to gravel) recommended. The temperature at Three Caves is typically a few degrees cooler due to cool air coming from the caves.
- Cancellation: Tickets are non-refundable. If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. All ticket buyers will be notified of cancellation by email to the address provided.
- Accessibility: The surface at Three Caves is gravel. Attendees can be dropped off at the roadway entrance to the venue and request a ride down to the bottom of the hill where the event takes place. With advance notice, we can assign your party to a table that is easily accessible from the cart so you can be dropped off within a short distance of your seat. The cart will be available to assist you at any time during the event when you are ready to exit.
- No one under 21, please. No pets.
Venue: Land Trust’s Three Caves | 901 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
Three Caves is located within the Land Trust’s Monte Sano Nature Preserve – one of the largest urban nature preserves in the US – and has become one of the most unique event venues in North Alabama. This one-of-a-kind outdoor venue is conveniently located just two miles from downtown Huntsville and gets its name from the three limestone openings that accentuate the stage. The venue offers a comfortable ~55°F temperature year-round. As the sunset sets and the lights begin to accentuate the cave openings and walls, one gets the sense they are in store for a truly magical experience.
Pathfinder ($100) level or above Land Trust members receive a discounted member price. No promo code required.
Not a pathfinder? oin at landtrustnal.org/join or simply add a membership to your ticket order at the Pathfinder level or above to purchase at the member price.
Individual Tickets – $90-100: Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets
Tables – $650-750: Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual
Corporate Tables – $1000: Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual, 2 bottles of wine for the table, logo displayed on your table at the event
- Ticket are non-refundable. If the concert must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, ticket purchases will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. Ticket purchasers will be notified of cancellations by email.
- Please note this is a reserved-seat event. No tickets sold at the door.
- Table assignments are provided at check-in. Please let any guests for whom you purchased tickets know that they should provide your name at check-in, as that is the name under which the reservations will be held.
Tickets available August 1.
- Stay home if you exhibit any symptoms of illness.
- Please assess your risk factors and follow precautions as directed by state and local officials.
- There will be sanitizing stations located around Three Caves.
- We also encourage the use of ride-share (Uber/Lyft) or taxis. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
Our priority remains the health and safety of our community. Safety measures will be implemented in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Alabama Department of Public Health.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
Contact us for more information: email@example.com | 256-534-5263
Also let us know if you or your business, would like to donate an auction item!
Auction Volunteers Needed: All proceeds from this event – which includes a silent auction of items contributed by local businesses – support our mission. Let us know if you are interested in helping solicit or even just picking up Moon Dance auction donations from businesses around town. Any amount of time you’re able to contribute would be appreciated! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama