Saturday, September 15, 2018 at Three Caves
***UPDATE: This event is now sold out! Thank you for your enthusiastic support.***
Enjoy a night with friends and dance under the stars to support land preservation at the 19th Annual Moon Dance on Saturday, September 15 from 7-11 PM.
- Dinner from Washington Square Catering, craft beer, and live music by Juice
- Upscale Silent Auction featuring rain barrels and other unique items painted by local artists
- An evening at beautiful Three Caves to help save fresh water resources and great natural lands
Individual Tickets or Tables Available:
***THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!***
Discounted Pricing for Land Trust Members! Not a Member? JOIN TODAY and enjoy discounted pricing for Land Trust events throughout the year.
- Individual Tickets ($75 for Members / $85 for Nonmembers): Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets
- Tables ($600 for Members / $700 for Nonmembers): Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual
- Corporate Tables ($1000): Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual, 2 bottles of wine for the table, recognition at the event
Reserve your tickets or table in advance. No tickets sold at the door. Tickets are non-refundable.
If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax deductible donation to the Land Trust.
- There is no parking available at Three Caves.
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive (500 Lowell Drive SE, Huntsville 35801). Free shuttle service begins at 5:30 PM and continues throughout the night.
- If you use a rideshare service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi, please have them pull into the Mountain Springs Pool parking lot (located next to Three Caves – 905 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville 35801). That is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Land Trust Member tickets available beginning August 1. Non-member tickets available August 14.
- Reserve your tickets or table in advance. No tickets sold at the door.
- No outside food, drink, or chairs, please.
- Casual dress with closed toe shoes (due to gravel) recommended.
- No one under 21, please. No pets.
Tickets are non-refundable. If the event must be cancelled due to inclement weather, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax deductible donation to the Land Trust.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunites? Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 256-534-5263
Proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama