Be a force of nature – you can help the Land Trust accomplish great things!
Let’s talk about how you would like to contribute your skills and interests to further conservation, environmental education, and help care for beautiful preserved properties. Jobs vary according to your skills, interests, and availability. We’ll support you by giving you all the information you need to feel confident.
Questions? Contact Rosie Spaulding at 256-534-5263 or email@example.com to find out more.
Ways to Help
Stewardship – Trail Care
- Be a Trail Care Partner! Perfect for civic, church, or social groups to care for a favorite trail on an annual basis. Adopt a favorite trail for a year, make a commitment to monitor the trail at least annually, and conduct light maintenance as needed.
- Join our Trail Care Crew! Join our team of volunteers who help build trails, clear deadfall, and reroute for safety under the direction of our Land Stewards. At least once a month we have a scheduled work day on one of our properties.
Educations & Outreach
- Help encourage the next generation of land stewards by assisting with environmental education programs.
- Share your love of the trails by leading guided hikes (offered in Spring and Fall).
- Help us with Information Booths and community events.
Events & Administration
- Volunteering at Land Trust events means fun for a great cause! Help out at our special events.
- If you prefer to work indoors, we’d love to have you help us in the office: word processing, phones, filing, or event preparation.
- ***Moon Dance Auction Volunteers Needed:***
Each September, we host our party for land preservation at Three Caves, called Moon Dance. All proceeds from the event – which includes a silent auction of items contributed by local businesses – support our mission. Let us know if you interested in helping solicite or even just picking up Moon Dance auction donations from businesses around town. Any amount of time you’re able to contribute would be appreciated! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.